Romance and solitude awaits you in Vietnam
Your perfect honeymoon vacation destination
The build up to your wedding can be tiring, exciting, intense and full of expectations about just how perfect your day is going be. Your magical day arrives and everything is perfect, you can sit back and relax and start to look forward to the married life together.
A big part of any wedding arrangements is the all important honeymoon. Deciding where to spend your first few days as a married couple can be overwhelming and with so many options available, where should you choose?
After the busy weeks leading up to your wedding, you want to feel safe in the knowledge you will be going somewhere on your honeymoon vacation that will offer peace, tranquility, and perfection.
We present to you Vietnam. Vietnam is the hidden gem of the honeymoon world!
Vietnam is a country that can offer solitude, romantic and breathtaking sunsets as well as beach resorts you can only dream of. With a huge amount of accommodation options; from beach bungalows, 5-star beach resorts or small and unique bed and breakfasts, there are so many perfect places for you choose to spend your honeymoon in Vietnam.
We have taken some of the stress out of your honeymoon vacation to Vietnam and put together the best places you can stay.
Grab a coffee, sit back and get ready to be impressed with all Vietnam has to offer the start of your married life.
Our top 5 Vietnam Honeymoon Resorts and Destinations.
1. Central Vietnam - Hue, formerly known as Saigon. Hue sits above Danang and Hoi An and was the national capital from 1802 – 1945.
Hue offers you the chance to see where 13 Nguyen dynasty emperors were seated, a city with romance and culture at its heart. A city full of history and charm. With each layer of the city, you will find intrigue and history that will leave you feeling part of Vietnamese history.
Pilgrimage Village Resort & Spa in Hue will leave you feeling relaxed and ready to enjoy the start of your married life. Beautiful bungalows, plunge pools, and jacuzzis all add to the perfectly unique and private time you will spend together.
2. Central Vietnam – Hoi An is an ancient city which is easy to walk around and view the temples, bridges, and ornate buildings all of which now house tourist style shops. Known for its beautiful night markets and cafes serving delicious local cuisine, its a city waiting for you to take a romantic walk through, view the impressive buildings and feel at one with history.
The Anantara Hoi An Resort is perfectly situated and within walking distance of all the old town and city has to offer. Large rooms, beautiful grounds, and impressive service make this a fabulous city honeymoon resort.
3. Central Vietnam - Danang is placed perfectly alongside picture-postcard coastline and is Vietnams fifth largest city. Embracing its location at the end of the Han River and Eastern Sea, you can enjoy an array of water sports or days spent relaxing on one of the stunning beaches.
Beaches are the biggest draw for honeymooners visiting Danang. Offering over 12 perfectly formed beaches, you will be spoilt for choice. The south of the city is home to four beaches, each offering a glimpse of idyllic white sands and crystal clear waters.
The Fusion Maia Resort in Danang is nestled on the outskirts of the city and is an idyllic location for any honeymoon couple. Offering massage therapies, romantic views, and an impressive infinity pool. Rooms are large and spacious and you will be spoilt by fresh, locally sourced food.
4. South Central Vietnam - Nha Trang - Nha Trang beaches certainly offer the best of both worlds for your Vietnam honeymoon vacation. At 6km long the beach is one of the smaller beaches along the South coast and is surrounded by lots of idyllic islands.
The beach is speckled with beachfront bars and lovely restaurants with views that will leave you both in awe of the spectacular location.
The Mia Resort in Nha Trang has been voted the Number 1 destination for honeymoon couples looking for luxury and bliss. Choose a garden villa, or room with balcony and each will offer an incredible view of the ocean and surrounding islands.
5. South Vietnam - Phu Quoc. An island placed at the southernmost tip of Vietnam and known by tourists as a hidden treasure. Phu Quoc is a short ferry ride from the main island and offers peace, tranquility and amazing places to eat and enjoy the perfect surroundings.
Phu Quoc island offers the chance to see pepper fields, incredible Buddhist temples, breathtaking waterfalls and you can even collect and buy pearls from locally caught oysters. It's a place for reflection and relaxation graced with white beaches and warm, clean waters.
La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc offers a peaceful and romantic setting. Green perfectly manicured gardens and rooms with private gardens and pools make this a superbly romantic place to enjoy your honeymoon vacation.
Vietnam is a country full of kind people, amazing food, diverse cultures and incredibly beautiful countryside. You can wander around ancient temples, take a slow and peaceful boat trip along the Mekong River or relax on one of the many incredibly clean and golden beaches.
Why not let a local Vietnam tour operator take care of all of your Vietnam honeymoon vacation dreams; from visiting spectacular temples to romantic beaches and restaurants, a tour operator will ensure all the hassle is taken out of arranging your honeymoon.
Indochinavalue Travel is extremely experienced in organizing honeymoon vacations and are there to take the stress and strain away from travel planning. You can personalize your Vietnam honeymoon to ensure you make the most of the start of your future together.
Vietnam offers a diverse range of places to start your honeymoon,
so what are you waiting for?