If you are a beach lover, who loves to dip yourself in the white beach sands for a couple of days, then plan a beach holiday to one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Vietnam is a destination capable of letting all your dreams come true. Have you ever thought of a Vietnam Beach holiday trip? With one of most beautiful pristine beaches in the world, particularly ranked as the world’s top clean beaches, Vietnam is one of the most favorable destinations for international tourists. Choose your Vietnam beach holiday from Indochinavalue, the trusted tour organizer located in Vietnam, since 2006.
What to pack for your Vietnam Beach Holiday
• Do not forget to take your passport, visa and other essential documents with a few passport sized photos. If you plan to get an on-arrival visa, take the approval letter with you.
• Sunscreen and body lotions and other skin care products are must include items as you would be spending more time outdoors in Vietnam beaches.
• Take a different type of clothes if you plan to travel to various parts of Vietnam. The most important thing to include in your backpack is your swimwear and beach suits. Also, pack clothes for enjoying the nightlife in Vietnam. If you are planning to go to the mountains, make sure that you carry a great shoe and other hiking clothing including jackets. If your trip is for a month, take clothes for 10-15 days as you will be able to find laundry centers outside the hotels for affordable prices.
• Pack rain clothes if you are visiting during monsoon which is one of the longest seasons in Vietnam. Fortunately, the rain will not for more than a few hours unlike in other countries. Include flip flops in your bag especially for rainy days as your sneakers can get pretty messy.
• Carry your laptop with you if you have any important documents in it. You will also get free Wi-Fi in big restaurants and hotels. There are also internet café’s in cities but if you are in outskirts, it might be difficult to find one.
• Never travel to Vietnam with a full luggage bag because you will have a lot of things to take back with you while you return. This is very important because shopping is one of the top most things to do in the country.
The Best Beaches in Vietnam
Phu Quoc- The star beach
Phu Quoc is one of the famous islands that are home to many best Vietnam beaches. It has gone through a stunning transformation from a not-so-popular backwater to the star beach island among the tourists. Bai Sao beach is known as the star beach of the isle blessed with mesmerizing blue waters. Along with beautiful beaches, there is enough room for exploring the vibrant beauty of nature. Phu Quoc, which is a tear-shaped island, located about 15 km from the south coast of Cambodia.
Nha Trang- The Nha Trang beach and Ninh Chu beach
The Ninh Chu beach is a bite-shaped beach located in Phan Rang city in Nha Trang. As it is only gaining popularity these days, it is one of the untouched beaches for enjoying the beauty of nature in its purest form. Nha Trang is one of the famous Vietnam beaches where you can experience a touristic atmosphere. Nha Trang beach has crystal clear waters and white sand on the shore where you can experience the beauty of the nature and the expertise of human construction.
Con Dao- The An Hai Beach
Con Dao Islands remain the star attractions of the country but they are a bit isolated from the mainland. Con Dao is around 80 km's from Main city of Mekong Delta and is 230km from Saigon. Thick forests and high mountains cover 80% of Islands offer the rare flora and fauna, with an incredible contra visuals. It resembles a wild island and hence there aren't many sand beaches like other islands. However, you can see one of the best beaches in Con Dao, and also the Bai An Hai Beach located in its Southwest region. The beach has further augmented a few beachfront resorts and tourists spots in and around Vietnam Beach Holiday Travel Packages
Hoi An Beach Getaway Tour
This package includes a visit to the most famous beach of Hoi An, the Cua Dai beach. Located about 4 km to the East of Hoi An, the beach is famous for its beautiful palm-fringed white sandy riverbanks. Although erosion has taken over a major portion of the beach, it still remains as one of the darlings of Hoi An. The destinations included in the 4-day Vietnam beach break are Hoi An, My Son, Ho Cho Minh City. My Son Hoy land is another main attraction listed in the package. It is a cluster of abandoned holy land consisting of the ruins of the ancient Champa kingdom. It is a world heritage center recognized by UNESCO. Being able to see the remains of the once powerful kingdom is fantastic.
Phu Quoc Beach Getaway
Situated in the Gulf of Thailand, Phu Quoc is one of the most enchanting and largest islands of Vietnam. It is home to some of the must visit Vietnam beaches. It is a green forest island surrounded by white sandy beaches which attracts visitors from different parts of the world. Phu Quoc is undergoing some significant developments, and you can find still some beaches, which have not lost its natural charm. The 4-day trip included destinations like Ho Chi Minh City and Phu Quoc islands along with a 2-day full stay at the island.
Vietnam Beach Holiday
This Vietnam beach break tour package is an extended 16 days tour that let you visit some of the top beaches in Vietnam. Apart from beaches, it also includes tours to some of the important destination having cultural and traditional value. The destinations include Hanoi, Hoa Lu, Trang An Grottoes, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay, Hue, Bach Ma national park, Hoi An, Quy Nhon, Nha Trang, Mui Ne and Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietnam is a lot more than a beach destination, and it will never disappoint you. Choose any of the Vietnam beach holiday packages of Indochinavalue to spend your next vacation in the dream destination of South East Asia. Pack your bags to the exotic land of breathtaking natural beauty to enjoy a memorable vacation ever.