Why Indochina holiday?
Indochina holiday is the gateway to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, mysterious land that is waiting to be explored. Indochina has just opened to the world recently after decades of wars, and thousand of year in dark. Travel to Indochina, it is a great opportunity to step back in time and visit the interesting traditions, customs and habits of many ethnic minorities in the remote and mountainous areas, see massive rice paddy fields and women in conical hats, buffalos working, men fishing, world's class temples such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ancient town like Luang Prabang, Hoi An, world's heritages like Halong Bay, My Son, Phong Nha cave, and beautiful beaches in Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc...All make Indochina travel (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) an unforgettable experience!
When to visit Indochina?
You can visit Indochina all year round because there is no good and bad season and you can always see something nice here and there. However, we divide tourism year into 2 different seasons – The low and the high.
High season: It is from October to April. It is when the weather and climate are good, stable, not too much rain or sun.
Low season: It is from May to September, but it does not mean the weather is not good. In fact, we advise you to travel within this period because you will get discount from travel companies, airlines, hotels...
Where to visit Indochina?
Indochina holidays offer you everything to make your travel to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia a memorable time, either Family with kids, Couple's vacation, Honeymoon, Friends, Sightseeing, Leisure and Relaxing, Cuisine & Cooking, Kayaking, Caves & Grottoes, Fishing, Swimming, Hiking, Adventure & Discovery or history and culture. Indochinavalue would like to give you some suggestions as below
- Hanoi is the one thousand year old capital of Vietnam, the soul of Vietnamese with many historical and cultural sites.
- Sapa is the queen of mountain, the gateway to amazing landscapes, and mysterious world of many ethnic minorities groups.
- Halong bay is simple the wonder of the world, the highlight of any Vietnam tour package.
- Hue is ancient capital with golden and bitter past, temples, pagodas, royal tombs, great cuisines are something special in Hue to visit
- Hoi An is the most beautiful town for break during your Vietnam holiday, the ancient town of Hoi An, the holy land of My Son, the picturesque countryside in Tra Quen village, and pristine beach in Cua Dai are something great to your time in Hoi An.
- Nha Trang is the star destination for your Vietnam honeymoon vacation, Vietnam family trip.
- Mui Ne Beach is great stop where you can end your perfect Vietnam holiday with few days relaxing by the pool and white sandy beach.
- Ho Chi Minh city is the most exiting city of Vietnam.
- Mekong delta is one of the most interesting destinations for your Vietnam tours, a region where you experience the authentic way of living of Vietnamese on water.
- Phu Quoc island is the perfect ending of your Vietnam holiday, unspoilt beaches, national park, historical sites, friendly people are the highlights.
- Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom are the reasons to make Cambodia a kingdom of wonders, and mysteries.
- Luang Prabang is the ancient but charming town that holds the past, the history of Laos. The town is great for family, couples, honeymooners to have good time together.
How to request an Indochina tour packages?
Indochina tour packages at affortable price?
Traveling in Indochina is cheap. However, the fares within Indochina are quite expensive so Indochinavalue.com suggests that, to save your travel cost, let request a tailor made holiday, instead of traveling a lone, let travel with friends, family and travel in low season from May - Sep.