There are many reasons to travel Vietnam for a memorable honeymoon. Firstly, Vietnam is a beautiful country, having amazing mountains with rice, corn terraces and ethnic villages dotted, or massive rice paddy fields, floating villages, ancient towns, pristine beaches...along the country of 4000 years of history and culture.
Secondly, Vietnam is also famous for great food, you can easily explore Vietnam by having a local dish by the streets, or in many restaurants during your Vietnam honeymoon vacation, which is definitely the highlight.
Last but not least, looking for comfortable, luxury Vietnam hotels and resorts to stay for your Vietnam holiday? Please do not have to worry, Vietnam offer world's class hotels and resorts, with private beach, swimming pool, romantic dinner.
Top Destinations for Vietnam Honeymoon Vacation
1. Halong Bay, to be the highlight of any Vietnam holiday, let 1 or 2 nights on boat experience majestic, mysterious Ha Long, explore caves, hidden grottoes, or enjoy the every special moment of your life.
2. Considered as the city of love by Vietnamese, Honeymoon vacation in Sapa is not only to get some fresh air of the mountains, but also to explore another world of amazing landscapes, unique culture, customs and habits of many ethnic groups. Sapa is a great destination for trekking tour.
3. A "Must" of all Vietnam tours, Hoi An is charming and has everything to offer you some great days. Hoi An is just like a " Little Vietnam" where you can visit ancient towns, pagodas, temples, river, rice fields, countryside, and especially beautiful Beach that is just perfect for a Vietnam honeymoon vacation.
4. Listed as one of the most beautiful bays of the world, Nha Trang has nice beaches, many good hotels and resorts that are suitable for honeymooners. Nha Trang is also not a boring place as you can visit many interesting sites in the city or do boat trip to swim and snorkel in secluded bays.
5. One of the famous destinations for Vietnam honeymoon vacation, Mui Ne sets on a seductive swathe of sand, Mui Ne is an absolute charmer with swaying palms and towering dunes. Get pummelled on the beach by a masseur or pummelled by the waves with some water sports – this place blends action and inertia to perfection.
6. To be the paradise island of Vietnam, a perfect place to end any Vietnam tour. Phu Quoc is liberally sprinkled with picture-perfect white-sand beaches and cloaked in dense, impenetrable jungle. Long Beach is sophisticated, Ong Lan Beach romantic, and Bai Sao simply irresistible.