This small hill 44 meters high is located two kilometers west of the township area and is accessible by a vehicle road. King Rama V commanded a palace built on this hill but he made only one visit in the year 1877. Later in the seventh reign, King Rama VII commanded to give the palace as Thorani Song land (land belonging to a monastery). Those who had merit making intentions contributed to the repair and modification of buildings for the Main Shrine Hall and monk's living quarters. Later on it was promoted to be a monastery called "Wat Khao Wang".