Highlight of trip:
• Admire wonderful landscape on Ha Long Bay – the second in new world 7 wonders of nature
• Enjoy the quiet and peaceful location viewing the charming landscape with its thousands of limestone islands.
• Kayaking while enjoying and discover Ha Long Bay
• Enjoy the most beautiful moments – sunset and sun raise on Bay
Destinations:Hanoi >> Halong >> Cat Ba - Hanoi
Transportation: private car/shuttle bus on request
Duration: 03 days
Program in brief:
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Cruise
Day 2: Halong – Cat Ba island
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
Kid < 5 years old: Free of charge (share services with Adult)
Kid 5-10 years old: 50% Adult
Kid >10 years old: 100% Adult price
- 7:45 - 8:30: Pick up at your hotel and take the road by passing large expanses of rice fields of the Delta of the Red Flower.
- 12:15: You arrive at Ha Long Bay around noon. Embark the cruise on Halong Bay.
- 13:00: Lunch is taken on the junk. You can enjoy the delicious lunch while admiring the fantastic landscape that emerge from the water with very varied forms: a lion, a turtle, a teapot, a head of man, a dog ...
- 14h30: You visit La Grotte de Surprise, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long. Then you stop in a floating fishing village and kayak around the village.
- 4:30 pm: You swim at the Soi Sim beach.
- 18:00: You participate in the cooking class. Our chef teaches you to make Nems - a traditional Vietnam dish.
- 19:00: Dinner on board. The evening is free to fish squid, karaoke or dance.
- Night aboard the junk - Luxury private cabin.
- 7h30: Breakfast on board. Then you settle on a small boat to visit Lan Ha Bay, passing the cultivated village of oysters (if you have time).
- Lunch on the junk.
- In the afternoon, you take the bike (5 kms) in the forest. Arriving at the bungalow in Viet Hai village, take a short hike in Cat Ba National Park.
Option 1: Dinner and overnight stay at the Whisper of Nature Bungalow in Cat Ba National Park.
Option 2: Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Cat Ba.
- 7:30: Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am: Return to the junk for an excursion through the Bai Tu Long Bay
- 10:30: Lunch on board.
- 11:30: Return to the pier. Landing and transfer back to Hanoi. En route, stop to visit a pottery village.
- 17: 30: Arrival in Hanoi, installation at your hotel.
Guide & Transport Guide & Transport Guide & Transport Guide & Transport
Hotels Hotels Hotels Hotels
Meals Meals Meals Meals Meals Meals
Trip FAQs Trip FAQs Trip FAQs Trip FAQs Trip FAQs